1 - 4 Years
Avantika is a private university in Ujjain, India, and is approved under The Madhya
Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapana Avam Sanchalan) Adhiniyam, 2007. The
university is mentored by Dr. Sanjay Dhande, Former Director of IIT Kanpur, an
eminent educationist, and a visionary institution builder. Avantika is promoted by
Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research (MAEER), Pune,
which has a legacy of three decades in the field of higher education.
The university will open doors for its maiden batch from August 2017, and offer
programs in Design, Technology, Architecture, and Economics & Finance
Position Title Admission Counsellor
Position Description Convert Leads to prospects and Prospects to Admission
- To make phone calls on leads generated and provided.
- 90 spoken calls to be made per day
- To make follow-up calls to the prospective students at an agreed date and
- Maintain a detail report on the calls made along with the remarks.
- To ensure that the Target (Revenue Collected & Admission Count) is achieved
on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- To ensure the calls are made by maintaining all the Quality parameters.
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly activity report to immediate superior
Qualification Any Graduate
Experience 2-4 yrs
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Royals Career Soluntions
|About Company||Royals Career Solutions is a dynamic placement & recruitment agency located in Pune, Maharashtra. We assist job seekers in finding the jobs that match their skills and interest. We offer career guidance and also provide training for personality development. We provide assistance to the companies by finding potential professionals.|